Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hardy, Healthy and Filling!!

Turkey Chili at its BEST!!

This is a hit in my house and works great in the crock pot for anyone who has as little time as I do to prepare a decent dinner!

2 lbs ground Turkey
2 cans light red kidney beans
2 small green pepper chopped
1 small onion chopped
1 cup water
1 large can diced tomatoes (seasoned is my preference)
1 Tbs Worchestire Sauce
2 packets Chili Seasoning (I use one mild and one hot)
grated cheddar cheese
Brown Rice

Brown the turkey in a skillet with a little olive oil.  Once browned put in crock pot with all other ingredients except rice and cheese.  Cook on low for 4-5 hours.  I serve over brown rice for added 'bulk' but that's totally optional.  Add cheese on top once served in bowls and you've got a great easy and healthy dinner!!  Enjoy!!

Picture of Ryder's Turkey Chili Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment