Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 1, 2013

Beauty on a Budget--Weekend Look


Here is our weekend look...on a budget
We started with Face Cream (make sure it has SPF in it) followed by Tarte Amazonian Clay ($38- but will last 3 months). Then, I use Nars Laguna Bronzer ($16.99 on ebay and this will last a long time too) then I add Cover Girl loose powder on top to set the makeup. I highlight my cheekbones with NYC Bronzer (in your local CVS/Walgreens). I use Maybelline Waterproof liquid eyeliner and follow up with Maybelline Falsies Mascara (THE BEST!!) I play with my lipstick depending on my mood, that's the fun part. I have many lipsticks and lipglosses, most from inexpensive lines. They are just as good as the (what I would call) overpriced make-up lines in Department Stores. Hope you like it!!
Enjoy your Weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment